Saturday, August 14, 2004

neveah

I have just discovered a blog entry on ME...!!

http://www.whatalovelywar.co.uk/10s/archives/2004_07.html (July 7th entry)

One step towards getting my name and hand prints in web clay. Neveah's blog entry made me laugh. Yes, I did go to 9am lectures in my pyjamas. It was a miracle I even made it there. I'd just tumble out of bed, my head usually still full of tequila (hence my nickname at the then enjoyable Casablanca Jazz Club - live music and £1 a shot of tequila - monsta!), stick a jumper on, grab a pen and notebook and go. Sometimes it got really hot in there and I'd have to resist the temptation to take the jumper off. I did have some standards, you know!

neveah is one of the brightest people I know. She now teaches the courses we used to take. She knows Everything there is to know about the Great War (check out her Great War webby - gets gezillions of hits a day), comics, Zena, English Lit, more and more and more. Oh, and she knows everything about the ongoing pain and pleasure of writing a PhD thesis. A woman I admire for her constant thirst for knowledge and good humour. Oh, and she's the kung fu queen. So no messing with her, mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home