Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Craptic pig laughter

(Prepare yourself for the Vicky Pollard-like dialogue)


Today, R said the following on messenger:

MWHAHAHAHA...
Yu yuyuuyuyuyyu..
MWHAHAHAAHA...
U DuN Even know What i'm Laughign about.. :

and then suddenly,

anyway...
I'm off to bed..
Nites..

Leave u To dwell on My Different laughs..


I;'m Sured u wun be Able to sleep now...


MWHAHAHAHAHA...



MWHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahhahhhhhhihihhhihihioh
ohohohhohohohohohoh...

I say:
tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


R says:
Nopes... !!!!
R says:
Nites...

I say:
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



don't make me beg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
R says:
ZZZZzzzz...




R says:
Begging wun help...

I'll leave you with a few weeks sleepless nites first..

By then..


U'll Prob be told..

I say:

i hope it's exciting

and interesting

and gossip mongeringly good

R says:
it's worth u not sleeping for a few weeks..

I say:
better be worth the wait
R says:
that's Hwo Exciting it is..

I say:
..........................
wHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!>?!?!??!!!!!!!!

R says:
nites...
I say:
bastard


R says:
Sleep Tight..

I say:
waaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

dammit



and there's NO ONE else online I can ask!! Simply Torturous!

1 Comments:

At 6:27 pm, Blogger s said...

All is revealed! Phew! What, you want me to tell you what the whole thing was about??! Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! HAA! As If. You'll find out some day...

;-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home