Friday, December 17, 2004

Adventures in car washing

I remember the thrill of the car wash as a child. I loved watching my Dad stretching out of the window to press that large green button on a wobbly stick and then closing his window hurriedly; the huge scary monster-green brushes whirring round making factory-type patterns on the windows, the noise, the all-encompassing darkness, the blow drying. Ah, the adventure! So when Z asked me to accompany her to the car wash I knew I was in for a treat.

Much to my dissatisfaction it was over much too soon and was nowhere near as exciting as I had hoped. (Don't ever quote me out of context on this one, dear reader! ;-P ) It was only mildly enjoyable watching Z cringe and squeal in fear for her car during those minutes of car brushing. Oh, I am a cruel person!


Z isn't happy.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 pm, Blogger Baggins said...

Bet your Dad never asked you to adjust the wing mirror mid wash ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home