Thursday, October 28, 2004

So I say, thank you for the music!

Coleman Hawkins' Hawk Eyes, Jimmy Guiffre, Paul Bley, Gavin Bryars, transsexual jazz poetry, Derek Bailey, Jimmy Rushing, drum n bass, a video with Don Cherry, Zakir Hussain, Alice Coltrane, Shankar and his double electric violin-viola-cello and Trilok Gurtu. Loads more music I cannot even remember all the names. Stacks upon stacks of CDs with an interested, knowledgeable guide in D.E.A.F. P.R.A.T.

So I say, thank you for the music!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Not as you know it

1 Comments:

At 1:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm doing some research into Badminton related search 'keywords' e.g. 'badminton rule' for a client. I need to talk to people who regularly search for Badminton related information. I've found some people via http://www.people-connection.co.uk/badminton.html but I need to talk to more. Can you suggest where else to try?
TIA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home